Friday, November 23, 2012

The Waiting Is The Hardest Part

All my life I've heard the phrase, "good things come to those that wait". I guess it's true. Well, I'm counting on it being true. Let me just say, it better be something really stinkin' good because I've been waiting a really, really long time. I suppose I should direct myself to my post on patience and get a refill. It may be a long haul. What I want is in my sights, just waiting on that perfect moment to reach out and grab it. It's coming. I can feel it. All I can do is keep on keeping on, anticipating like a kid at Christmas, hoping Santa got my letter, worrying if he'll get it right.


Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me
Boo doo bee doo

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring

I don't mean a phone
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Hurry down the chimney tonight

Hurry down the chimney tonight

No comments: