Thursday, October 04, 2012

The End Is Near

Tomorrow is Friday. If I were not so dog tired I would jump up and shout for joy. This week is dragging. It's not been bad, in fact there have been moments of incredible beauty. I am not in possession of words to accurately describe them nor the space required for those descriptions. I can tell you though, that if you are lucky, the world will reveal it's wonder to you every once and again.

My week only really started yesterday. The children and I have been away on a short holiday. It was so lovely to spend days free of obligation with them and soak up their ever changing personalities. They are marvels. I could expound upon that for days, even years, and never reach the end. We had fun. We needed to.

There's more to tell of hypotheses, being wonderful, pajamas, theories, driving, and music. But I will save it for another time, a future appointment for revelations of awesome.  See you then.

No comments: